The Nine Lives of Nim: Fortune's Fool
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Where has the Prince of Cats gone? Nim, his servant, leaves the safety of the faerie court to find where the leader of the cat spirits has gone. She finds herself in the city of Vanora, where players will meet many familiar Shakespearean characters.
Stuck here for a month until the next full moon, Nim has to navigate the busy city searching for the Prince. Forced to fit in with the humans, she has to learn new skills in classes, or take jobs to make money to survive.
Throughout the city, she will meet many characters who you might find familiar:
- a young woman, Juliet, in love (Romeo and Juliet)
- two argumentative sisters, Bianca and Katharine (Taming of the Shrew)
- the magician Prospero and his captive spirit Ariel (The Tempest)
- Nick Bottom and Peter Quince, putting on a play - and, if you play your cards right, a few special fairy guests (A Midsummer Night's Dream)
- two Danish refugees, Horatio and Ophelia (Hamlet)
- Lady Portia (The Merchant of Venice)
- And many other Shakespearean characters!
Will Nim remain untainted by the mortal world, find her Prince, and return him to Faerie? Or has entering the city of Vanora changed her fate forever?
This game is a visual novel, life simulation game made with Ren'py.
Walkthrough available here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1755667854
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||SkyBearGames - Claire Ahuriri-Dunning|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Role Playing|
|Tags||Casual, Dating Sim, Funny, Life Simulation, Ren'Py, Romance|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Can I ask you a favour?Sep 25, 2021
- Three days to go on the Her Jentle Hi-ness KickStarter!Aug 23, 2021
- Only two weeks left to join the Her Jentle Hi-ness Kickstarter campaign!Aug 10, 2021
- The next game by Sky Bear Games launches today on Kickstarter!Jul 27, 2021
- The next game by Sky Bear Games launching on KickStarter in one week!Jul 20, 2021
- Fully voiced dialogue re-release now available!May 25, 2021
- News from Sky Bear GamesApr 28, 2021
- Full voice acting and quality of life improvements coming!Jan 27, 2021